BISMARK ENTERTAINMENT

Thursday 6 February 2014

I DID NOT GO FOR NOSE JOB-YVONNE OKORO

Actress Yvonne Okoro has dispelled reports that she had done a “nose job”. She told NEWS-ONE on Tuesday that she appreciates her God-given looks.
Media reports early this week claimed that the beautiful actress has a near perfect nose.

They concluded that the ‘Contract’ actress, whose first produced movie had multiple nominations for the upcoming 2014 AMVCAs, had gone for a “nose job”, after comparing her nose in different photos of hers.

But the actress, who returned home few days ago after weeks of filming in Nigeria, said she found the reports unfortunate.

I just posted a picture of myself and said my nose was so long, I smell anything from abroad from this distance. I don’t think that means I am saying I had a nose job. I have my natural nose on. I have not done anything to it. Please let us try to be decorous and not forget standards in our endeavours.

“I totally appreciate the way I look. It is how God created me and I won’t do anything to alter His creation. I believe we are all doing our different works in the industry, so I do expect bloggers to do their part very well. I don’t want to be the one to tell them to do the right thing,” Yvonne said.

No comments:

Post a Comment