BISMARK ENTERTAINMENT

Wednesday 13 November 2013

TUTULAPATO GETS RAP ATTACK

Eight-year-old hip life artiste Tutulapato popularly known as ‘King of the Kids’ has released a new single titled ‘Rap Attack’.
Tutulapato, winner of the just ended Talented Kids reality show on TV3, in the new song, noted that several big names in the rap music industry have endorsed him.

“Kwaw Kese saw me and said I’m sick. Pope Skinny told me I will be a hit.
I’m the boy on fire, God has raised me higher and when I rap I don’t get tired,” a line from Tutulapto’s song stated.

Tutulatapo, currently under the management of Pope Skinny, has been rocking shows on various platforms and with his new song he is expected to rule the airwaves.

“When I started rapping, people saw me and laughed at me.
They didn’t know that I had hidden some of my rap lines.

Now I will be pour them out for my fans. My rap lines are as difficult as the economy.
Ghana’s rap without me is like a car without number plate. I’m now the hot cake, the original Lapato no fake,” he said.

After his spectacular punch lines  on the ‘Man in Sane’s’  ‘Woeisoomi’ hit song, it was rumoured that Kwaw Kese’s Mad Time Entertainment wanted to sign on the wonder boy onto his record label.
“I know there is an interest like that but for now, we have not completed the dealings. As you all know, Kwaw Kese already has a song with him,” a source told NEWS-ONE.

Tutulapato shot to fame after a video of him rapping on Adom FM’s Kasahari Level popped up on online video channel website Youtube.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment