BISMARK ENTERTAINMENT

Wednesday 13 November 2013

LYDIA FORSON SAYS FANS CONFUSE HER FOR KAAKIE

The last time I was on a flight with Lydia Forson there was love in the air (well not between Lydia and me because we have been lovers for ages), and when we met again on Sunday there was the usual sparks.

Haha. This time we were both heading to Lagos where she would be attending the Africa International Film Festival, while I was connecting to London. 

In our conversations, Lydia mentioned how she is now often confused for dancehall singer, Kaakie. She said that people stop her in town to say they love her music and mention their favorite songs by Kaakie. But do the two look that much alike?

I guess it is because of their voluptuous bodies…hmmm
. I wonder who people confuse me with…lol

No comments:

Post a Comment