BISMARK ENTERTAINMENT

Wednesday 12 June 2013

M3nsa Wants Raquel

Ghanaian musician M3nsa of Foes of Kwame Nkrumah (FOKN) Bois fame has confessed that if he is allowed to pick one female Ghanaian celebrity on a romantic weekend getaway, he would gladly choose songstress Raquel.

M3nsa who is referred to as the Lyrical twin of Wanlov the Kubolor made this revelation on a Television programme stating that it would be easy for Raquel and himself to get alone if the said romantic weekend getaway is made a reality.

“Me di3 me p3 cheap side so I will go for Raquel because already I have seen her ‘tin’ so we can move on to the next ‘tin’.”

It can be recalled that about two years ago, the Ghanaian songstress Raquel went on stage and displayed her fat, juicy and hairy vagina to the whole world. The ‘Sweetie’ hit maker who initially denied displaying her vagina admitted that perhaps it was a wardrobe malfunction.

But interestingly that so-called wardrobe malfunction is the very thing that got M3nsa interested in Raquel.

M3nsa who is known in real life as Bondzie Mensa Ansah also recounted how at age 14, his high school sweetheart broke his heart.

“The girl that I used to love when I was 14yrs travelled to the America of Bronx and called me one day to tell me that she was in America and I was in Ghana but she doesn’t know if I will ever travel to America in my life so we should just stop here. Mysteriously, as soon as she said that to me, there was light off,” M3nsa said.

No comments:

Post a Comment