BISMARK ENTERTAINMENT

Wednesday 18 December 2013

I HAVE CANCER - BIG BROTHER AFRICA WINNER KAREN REVEALS

Winner of the 2011 edition of the Big Brother Africa reality show, Karen Igho has revealed that she has cancer.

The Nigerian took to social networking site, Twitter Wednesday to make the disclosure but failed to specifically state the type of cancer she has.

She tweeted that: “I have cancer. Are you guys happy?????” and added that, "When I die .will you be happy then???".

Karen said she "Will be undergoing treatment soon", and added that, "Lord I commit my life into your hands".

Apparently this would not be the first time the reality TV star has gone public with issues relating to cancer.

She lamented that when she "told the world whole about my lumps and I get bullied every day for that.for been truthful.God in heaven will deal with all of [them] for me."

"Nigerians need to learn to appreciate their own.show your celebrities love instead of hate.other countries are watching you.#lionofAfrica. The way we worship other stars from other countries but look down on our own.love your own before you love others. U insult people for no reason then you call yourself a child of God.smh." she added.

No comments:

Post a Comment