BISMARK ENTERTAINMENT

Tuesday 8 October 2013

SHATTA WALE WON’T BE BROKE NO MORE

Ghanaian Dancehall King Shatta Wale has vowed not return to the days where he was regarded as a ‘Broke Nigga’.
The leader of the ‘Shatta Movement’ in his new single titled, ‘I won’t be a broke Nigga’, recounted his dark days where he had no money and his songs kept coming out but none become a hit.

“I made a promise, I won’t be a broke nigga no more. I know poverty is a disease and when you don’t have money, they will tease you. You pray hard but only Jah knows your heart. Your music is out but it hasn’t burst out yet but only one night, your music starts shine,” a line in Bandana’s song stated.
The ‘Dancehall King’ hit maker attributed his current rise in music to the almighty God.

“Just yesterday I couldn’t buy anything, now money keeps flowing like some stream and everybody just keeps singing my song. Praise to the Almighty Jah cos he made me climb this ladder,” Bandana stated.
Bandana ‘Shatta Wale’ who is considered the most celebrated dancehall artiste in the whole of Ghana, currently has over 50,000 followers.

No comments:

Post a Comment