BISMARK ENTERTAINMENT

Tuesday 8 October 2013

OKYEAME KWAME’S "VERSATILE SHOW" SET FOR DECEMBER 14

After an impressive maiden edition last year, The Okyeame Kwame Versatile Show is back this year.

“We’ve been rehearsing for the past one month now. You know that the versatile show takes 90 days of rehearsal so we’ve been rehearsing and we hope that on the 14th of December One Mic Entertainment, Ebo Whyte, Roverman crew and the National theatre will be able to do it again.”




































 

He’s also told this website that his seventh studio album “The African Connection” is due for release in 2014.

“My album drops next year, expect the unexpected. It’s called the African Connection, wicked album. I’m recording with so many African top artistes in Uganda, Navio, Kenya Jaguar, Ivory Coast Digital, in Benin in Egypt everywhere.

“I believe that if say Okyeame Kwame can rap Okyeame Kwame can sing it’s done already so I’m looking forward to a new challenge and this is what I’ve built.”

Kwame opened up on the status of his relationship with MTN and Coca Cola, and told us “my deal with MTN has moved from just a business to friendship so even if the business ends, the friendship with MTN is still solid. I renewed my contract not long ago, it’s not even been six months.

“I was a brand icon for coca cola in 2010 since then I’m not an icon anymore but what I do for them is I provide business solutions for marketing and PR for them from my advertising company. So yes I still do a lot of work for Coca Cola even if they don’t pay me anything I will endorse coca cola any day because I enjoy working with them.”
 

No comments:

Post a Comment