BISMARK ENTERTAINMENT

Wednesday 7 May 2014

I HAVE PROMISED MYSELF & GOD I AM NOT GOING TO BE POOR

“I overhead they paid artistes from Nigeria 40,000 and 45,000 dollars but when I asked for 70,000 cedis, organizers refused because I told them I don’t really need an award from them because I don’t trust them, so I was really surprised they gave me all those awards.

“They refused to pay me because they wanted to take me cheap like they take other Ghanaian artistes for cheap that is why I didn’t go for the awards.”

“ As for me Shatta Wale, I have promised myself and God that I am not going to be poor in this music industry and I m going to make sure I bring a change because I want artiste to be respected ,So artiste who perform for free should stop because its killing the industry.”

Quotes from an interview he granted HITZ FM.

No comments:

Post a Comment